Course descriptionThis course provides a description of the engine and its systems. The engine’s line replaceable units (LRUs) are identified, located on the engine and their operation will be discussed. Topics include engine and engine systems servicing, routine maintenance and inspection, safety warnings and precautions. This course also provides an introduction to basic engine troubleshooting.
In the laboratory, the student will perform basic line maintenance tasks to include removal and replacement of selected LRUs..
Course objectives Upon completion of the course, the student will be able to…
• Identify, describe and locate LRUs.
• Describe engine and systems operations.
• Service the engine and perform routine maintenance tasks including removal and replacement of LRUs using approved maintenance manuals.
• Identify warnings and cautions associated with working on the engine.
• Understand basic engine troubleshooting processes.
Target populationPersonnel performing, supervising or supporting line maintenance activities.
DurationFive (5) days
Training methodsInstructor led training in the classroom and laboratory.
Tuition2017 - $2,625
2018 - $2725
Applicable aircraft Gulfstream G650
Location Indianapolis, IN
Daily schedule 0800-1600 (EST)
Contact InformationRolls-Royce Corporation
Registrar – Customer Training
7715 North Perimeter Road
Indianapolis, Indiana 46241 USA
+1 (317) 230-7282
+ (877) 253-7282